The façade of Clark Memorial Hall is adorned with ornamental cast and galvanized metal features. Most of the prominent decorative elements are hollow, made from thin sheet metal.
Symmetrical arched windows in 3 separate bays are topped with round stained glass windows.
The main support pillars are cast iron, and manufactured by Adrian Brick & Tile Co. There is a cornerstone at the NE corner of the building that adorns the date “1887” but it is very well documented that the building was built in 1888.
The mansard roof originally had stamped metal shingles. A large gas light sits atop the overhanging balcony that is affixed to the building.