Moreland Bros. & Crane

In this image, from 1907, the etched front windows bearing the “Moreland Bros. & Crane” logo is visible.   Notice how 2 of the windows on the south side of the building have already been bricked in.  We believe this was due to the extravagant fixtures installed in the Moreland Bros. Office right inside the front window.  Unfortunately the antique oak fixtures at some point were removed from the building.